Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Thursday 21 May 2015

Steampunk Birthday

Hi everyone, hope you are well, and that the weather is good where you are, it is raining here..... plenty of time to craft.... I made this card for a family member birthday, and used a grey cardstock for the background and used a Tim Holtz embossing folder for the gears, but I used the debossed side and used steampunk gears on the edge, also from Tim Holt for the side gears, also the three men were stamped from a Tim Holtz stamp.  The gears on the top were cut fro a Memory Box die and I used several different Ranger distress stains, including Cracked Pistachio, Walnut Stain and Antique Bronze as I thought this looked like verdigris and worn gears.  I used Vintage Photo Ink Pad to stain the background and the right hand side gears and background.  I enjoyed making this card, and hope the recipient will like it,  Have a happy day!  and thanks for visiting, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment