Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 16 May 2015

Hi

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been posting very much lately, but have had this design in my mind for some time, I did see something like this on the net, but cannot remember where it was or who designed it, I think it was different but the general feeling is there, anyway who ever you are, Thank you.   I really enjoyed making this card, I used a stencil I made myself of the round shape and used bulldog clips and paper slides to hold it in place, while I used memento ink pad "Daffodil" for the sunny sky and "Bahama Blue' for the sea, I used a stencil I cut with a Spellbinders Shapabilities Inspire die "Paradise Palms" and used Tim Holtz "Evergreen Bough" and "Walnut Stain" to colour the palm trees, I used a white gel pen for the movement in the water and a black Stabilo pen to draw the birds, the sentiment was cut from a very old Cuttlebug conversation die, I bought it at a garage sale a very long time ago, and used black cardstock to cut it out.   Thanks for visiting,   Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment