Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 6 March 2015

peace

Hi everyone, here I am again, with another Christmas card, this one is for the Case-ing Christmas challenge #10, http://case-ingchristmas.blogspot.com.au , odd team inspiration, "silver peace", and I used a green cardstock for the base with a white topper embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder, I don't know the name of this folder as I bought it at a garage sale in just a cellophane bag with no name, it looks like wallpaper, and I used some small pieces of christmas paper made into flags and I used the medium size ornament from the "Jolly" Quickutz Christmas Set, with silver card from Polly's Papers, and cut the peace sign from the same silver card with a Memory Box cutting die "alphabet soup" and I added three little stick on diamonds to the page and the pine leaves were cut with a Marianne's Creatables die, with the same green card as the base, hope you all like it and thanks for visiting, Jasann

5 comments:

  1. I like how you've picked elements from Mynn's card to make your own, all the while keeping the CAS look. Well done, Jasmine! Thank you for sharing your project with CASE-ing Christmas.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely interpretation of this weeks CASE card. I love the foil paper, and the simplicity of your card. Great job! So glad you joined us for another CASE-ing Christmas challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Janann! LOVE the gorgeous shine and the fun patterned papers you used! A fabulous CASE of my card--I LOVE it! Thanks for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card with that large silver ornament! Thanks so much for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful! I love that silver ornament and the embossing! Just gorgeous!Thank you so much for sharing with us at the CASE-ing Christmas Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete