Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 30 January 2015

model

Hi there everyone, hope you are all well today, here it looks like it will be a nice day today, plenty of sunshine but not too hot!   Here is a card I finished off before I went to bed last night, I used a plain white cardstock for the base and a piece of packing for the topper, where I used some texture paste coloured with Dyan reaveley's spray Bubblegum pink, and a Tim stencil "Measured" and let it dry, I cut out a dress model with Tim's Movers and shapers Mini Sewing Room Set", out of the same card I used for the topper, I sprayed with Tim's Vintage Photo and Walnut stain.   I used a rhinestone buckle for the waist area and sprayed the angora ribbon with Dyan's "Cut Grass" spray and while the inks were on my craft mat I mopped up the residue onto the card that I was using for the backing, I also used some green stick on rhinestones for the corners and a stick on vase with flowers for the bottom right hand corner, and I stuck the topper on with dimensional tape, I also stuck the dress model on with the dimensional tape.   Thanks for visiting today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment