Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 17 January 2015

Flowers

 Hi there everyone, this is my second post today, another card for my friend, with  this one flowers were asked for so I found inspiration from Tammy Tutterow, one of her many tags, I used a Tim Holtz stencil "Doily" for the left hand side and a sheet of paper from a small paper pad I bought from Kmart, there were 24 sheets in this tiny pad, but the papers are pretty, the pale brown paper has flowers on it and I used a Graphic 45 stamp and Vintage Photo ink pad for the right hand side, and a light ribbon that I sprayed with dylusions "Vibrant Turquoise" spray for the ribbon and also for the doily which was white cardstock, that I edged with Burmuda Blue Memento ink.  The ribbon turned out a lovely pale colour while the cardstock is quite bright.  The dies for the flowers are Die Namics "Mini Royal Roses," and" Daisy", and the other ones are Marianne's Creatables "English Rose" the paper is Graphic 45 from "Bohemian Bazaar" and I used the same for the sentiment on the inside of the card, also the Indigo Blue stamp for the lower edge, with the Memento Ink "Bahama Blue"  The Butterfly was cut with a Spellbinders die and I heat embossed it with a variety of Gold, Dark Green and Faded Jeans, to make a pretty butterfly which I attached over a little circle piece of card stock stained with Vintage Photo, one of my favourites, with dimensional tape so it is standing up a bit.   Hope she likes it, as much as I enjoyed making it for her, Thanks for visiting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment