Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Tuesday 4 November 2014

When Life get's you down

Hi everyone, here is todays card which I made for a couple of friends, who are doing it hard at the moment, and thought this one would cheer them up!    I used ordinary white card stock for the base with copy paper watercoloured and dabbed with white ink pad, VersaMagic, and highlighted with a white gel pen, The sentiment I found on the net and cannot remember just where, if it is you, Thank You!   I used the seahorse from Tim Holtz Bigz cutting die "Sand and Sea" and coloured it with Tim's mini ink pads and used a soft headed marker for the highlights and the white gel pen for the markings, I hand cut the seaweed! Hope my friends like this card and that it does cheer them up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment