Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 28 November 2014

reindeer poop

 Hi everyone, I saw recently on the net a lady made some lovely little treats for Christmas, she used red cardstock and a poem about Santa's reindeer leaving their droppings.   I cannot remember where I saw it, but I do thank the lady who thought of this great idea.   I have not replicated hers, but made it quite different, I used white copy paper to print the poem on, I also used "green grass" as these are for my grandsons and we do not have snow here in Australia in Queensland, it is hot, so that is why I changed the snow to the grass.   I shaded the edges of the paper with green ink pad, Memento Cottage Ivy and cut some holly leaves from Tim Holtz Movers and Shapers die - " mini pine tree and holly" set, with scraps from my scrap basket also the little red holly berries are also glitter paper from the scrap basket, I cut a small tag out of red scrap card, and wrote the greeting in Silver Gel Pen and used Green ribbon for the bow, I also stapled the clear bag to the top of the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment