Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Christmas Mini Flip Album

Hi everyone, here is a new album that I made a friend for Christmas photos, I found the binding on You
Tube,  Dawns Inspirations, and on her 6" x 6" album instructions, she has very clear and understandable instructions, but I changed her 6" x 6" album to a 6" x 6" flip album, with pockets and tags and photo mats, I used 6" x 6" paper pad, a couple of different brands, they were left over from other projects, but I think they all worked out all right, there is room for 20 photo's, this number is not only pages but the photo mats, and there is room for journaling, and I closed the book with a green satin ribbon, I used red glitter paper for the Merry Christmas which was a die cut in "Jolly" die set from Quickutz, I have had this for a long time and the numbers were cut from No.48 Number Set also from Quickutz, I have also had this set for a very long time.   I am happy with the finished album and hope my friend will also like it.  Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment