Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Christmas Card in a Box

Hi there everyone, Here is a Card in a Box that I made with measurements at Split Coast Stampers, which I have used quite a few times, this time it is a Christmas theme with most of the cutting dies from Marianne's Creatables and I also used a dove, Sizzex "Bird #5"   this is a cute little dove, I also used a santa stamp, metal snowflake from China, little stars from a generic punch from Glitter Card bought at the Newsagents, and the Merry Christmas is also a Marianne creatable die cut from Silver card, also from the newsagent a small reindeer, which was a gift from a friend.  I am entering this in to Craft Room Challenge #89, Anything 3D"
http://craft-roomchallenge.blogspot.com.au

3 comments:

  1. I love these cards, especially since I just made my first one. Looks like yours has much more "popping" out of it than mine - I'd love to have the directions to make it :) Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenges for our 3D challenge ~ Christi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous box, hadn't yet tried one, but these looks so wonderful.
    Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. just love cards in a box, they are such fun!!! and your card is no exception! thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi xxx

    ReplyDelete