Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Monday 13 October 2014

Pink Halloween

Hi everyone, it is a bit cool here and we are having heavy rains, just the thing to stay inside and play with paper.   I utilised this time to make this pink Halloween card.   I used black cardstock and plain copy paper sprayed with Dylusions Ink Spray, Bubblegum Pink,   I used a memory box spider web and a cheery lynn corner also cut from black cardstock and the spider I  think is a cheery lynn.   I used a sticker for the druggist sign which I raised on dimensional tape, I used Ranger Pumice Stone ink pad to stamp the bottles with a stamp that I got at a garage sale with no label, I think it could be either a Hampton Art or a Stampers Anonymous.  The gears are all Cheery Lynn.   On the inside I used a Tim Holtz On The Edge cutting die, Iron fence, and cut it from the off cut of pink paper that I had used on the front of the card and the stamps I used are in the same set as the bottles, and I used Ranger Embossing Powder, Silver, to heat emboss the images.   I will use an embossing pen and the silver pen to write my message. The inspiration for this
card came from Emma at That's Life, thanks
Emma!!

No comments:

Post a Comment