Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Good Times

Hi there, here I am again with another card today, this card has a red card base and I used watercolour paper to splash various water colours on the background and used a Dylusions stencil with Memento Ink pad to colour the small leaves that I felt would be good for this card as I was also using an mpress nesting dies "leaves" to cut out these leaves in various autumn colours, from my scrap basket, and I used a Die Namics die for the "Good Times" sentiment,   I am entering this into the Craftroom Challenge "make your own background"
http://craft-roomchallenge.blogspot.com.au

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous autumn card with beautiful colours.
    Thank you for sharing your creativity at Craft-Room Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sucha wonderful background and colours. Its great to have you join in with us at CRC this fortnight
    Best Wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, thank you for sharing it with us at Craft-Room challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete