Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Sunday 21 September 2014

Nordic Christmas

Hi there everyone, hope you are all enjoying the sunshine that we are here in Australia.   I made this card this morning to enter in the September Theme Challenge "Nordic Christmas" at 52 (Christmas) card throwdown challenge BlogSpot, http://52cct.blogspot.com.au I originally made a huge mistake with this card, after I adhered the designer paper I found that I had stuck it upside down, so had to cut off the front of the card, and make a new base, so far so good!, after adding the ribbon and the little tag with the reindeer on I stuck it all on the base, and I then cut out the sentiment, all these papers came from a paper pad from Bo Bunny "Silver and Gold Collection"  this is a 6" x 6" pad, just right for card making! 

5 comments:

  1. What a super Nordic Christmas card! I do like the paper, the deer and lovely sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bg paper is just perfectly Nordic, Jasmine. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining our September Theme challenge at 52 {C}CT. Have a lovely week!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cosy Christmas card Jas, the papers are fab and your card has such a warm vibe! Thanks so much for playing along with us at 52 {C}CT, hope to see you next time! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice save! I've done that before too :o) Gorgeous card and just perfect for our Nordic theme this week at 52CCT! thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I've done that too! great card for our Nordic challenge, love the paper, it was worth reusing and thanks for joining us at 52 CCT
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete