Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 19 September 2014

Doll Tags

Hi there everyone, have been crafting all afternoon today, and made these two tags, I used the Prima Tags for the background, adding an extra card to the back to extend the sides of the tags, I shaded the edges with Tim Holtz Spun Sugar mini ink pad, and added some scrap pieces from a couple of Graphic 45 paper pads to the edges, I also added some pretty paper from the Fairy Belle paper pad which was a free gift from Australian Simply Cards Magazine, and I stamped the dolls onto beige coloured card and the dresses are in a pale pink and the other in pale mauve paper, they look better in real life, the camera flash fades the colours and I am not sure of how to disable the flash on my new camera, will have to check it out on You Tube  how to do that. The hair was stamped onto brown paper and cut out by hand.  The wings on the dolls were cut out with Tim Holtz Heart Wings cutting die from a paper doily that I bought at the IGA supermarket.   The Post cards are from the Graphic 45 Bohemian Bazaar paper pad and the stamped sentiment is with a Stampendous stamp that I have had for a long long time with Tim's mini ink pad Barn Door.   The flowers are cut from Cheery Lynn and Spellbinders dies and the little butterflies are cut from various Graphic 45 scraps, the gold hearts were a gift from another crafty friend and I used Kaiser craft basic pearls and gems to decorate the head bands and waists on the dolls.   Am pretty happy with these and will make some more for my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment