Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Wish

Hi everyone, Here is a card from Tammy Tutterow's Tuesday Tutorial, I really like her tutorials and her projects are lovely, I had all the items for the base, but I used a piece of photo paper for the topper because I am getting a bit low on card stock and need to get more, I used all the stencils and inks that Tammy specified, however I did not have a plain heart only the old Provo Craft Concentric Hearts, I could have just used the centre one, but decided to use all of them and used a gel pen for the spaces on the centre edges, and used a yellow ink pad to shade around the outside of the heart, this heart was cut from a scrap of paper that I had sprayed with ink sprays for another project.  I also used a metal flower instead of the arrow on the front of the card. I am happy with this and am sure I will be able to use the stencils in the way Tammy has taught in her tutorial. 

No comments:

Post a Comment