Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 21 June 2014

Rudolph

Hi everyone, this is a pretty card that I made from red cardstock for the base and some designer paper that I have had in my stash for a very, very, long time, cannot remember where it came from, I used a Tim Holtz cutting die "Reindeer Flight" which is one of my favourites and shaded it with a small light brown ink pad, a generic store one, I used a red stick on reinstone for his nose and a black pen for his eye, and found a red checked ribbon also in my stash, I am entering this card in the 52 Christmas (card) throwdown challenge for June,  Focus on Rudolph (reindeer), http://52cct.blogspot.com.au

7 comments:

  1. A great reindeer image and the gingham ribbon sets your card off beautifully.

    Thanks for joining us at 52CCT this week.

    hugs,
    Gill x

    52CCT Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty, Jasmine. LOVE the colour combo and the red gingham ribbon gives the card a country feel. How handsome is your Rudolph! Thanks for joining our June Theme challenge at 52 {C}CT. Have a great week!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy card Jas, the deer looks like he's kicking up his heels, full of joy! I love the pink and zingy green along with the red and you shaded the deer beautifully - the red nose and eye are perfect finishing touches!

    So nice to see you playing along with us again, see you next week too I hope! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, Jasann! I adore the fun colors and that die cut is awesome! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty Christmas card, a lovely design and gorgeous colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a very ! LOVE that reindeer die. Thanks so much for joining us at 52CCT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is so pretty. Rudolf is just fab. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete