Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Sunday 15 June 2014

Best Wishes

Hi everyone, Here is today's card, I used a bright pink cardstock for the base and white for the topper which I used a Maya Road stencil Moroccan Mask, and used some texture paste with a pink paint to stain it a very light pink, I am happy with the way that background turned out, I the used a Spellbinders die to cut the "elegant posts", and a Tim Holtz Movers and shapers die Mini birdcage out of silver paper and the little blue bird is cut from blue felt.   I stained the post and the edges and small doily behind the flowers with a Memento ink pad "lilac posies"   the flowers are Tim Holtz Tattered Flower Garland and the Best Wishes is cut from a Cheery Lynn cutting die.   I used clear stick on rhinestones for the birds eye and the flower centers. I am entering this into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge http://simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simonsaysstamp.stencil-it.html  and into Crazy for Challenges "crazy 4 240 "stencilling" http://crazy4challenges.blogspot.com.au/2014/06/crazy-4-challenges-240.html

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Jasann, so sweet and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete