Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Thursday 1 May 2014

steampunk

Here is another card I made today, the inspiration came from Tim Holtz January Tag, I used black cardstock for the base of the card, and white for the topper, which I stained with Tim's distress stain "walnut stain" and used Tim's Clockworks stencil for the base and I stained it with "Vintage photo"  then I used a very old stencil that I have had in my stash for about 40 years, for the numbers and I used a Spellbinders Spritely Sprocket cutting die because I don't have Tim's pocket watch, and I used Tim's embossing folder "steampunk" for the centre of that gear, and I used a Cheery Lynn "Steampunk Heart" which I love, and attached a tag from my stash, attached with a jewelled brad, that has also been in my stash forever.   I rather like this, although it did take me a long time to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment