Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Wednesday 28 May 2014

May Tag

Hi everyone, here is my take on Tim Holtz May tag.   I didn't have all the stuff Tim has, so I improvised, with various dies that I already had, the little arrow and the heart are dies that I
think came from quik cutz, but I have had them for a very long time, the stars were  made with
a punch, the pen was cut from Tim's die, Writing Desk, and the Happy is a Die-namics die, and the butterfly is also an "On the Edge" die from Tim, and the circle is from a Mpress die.   The green ribbon is a piece of 1/2" gauze bandage died with a Dyan Reavely spray ink.   It took a long time but I think it will look ok on a gift. I am entering this into Tim's May challenge, http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2014-may/

No comments:

Post a Comment