Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 3 May 2014

Love Bug

I saw a lovely card on Beadz blog and thought I might like some thing like it, although mine is really different from Theresa Collins http://ginicable.blogspot.com.au as I did not have any of the items she had, I used a black cardstock for the base and an old piece of designer paper in black and white, it had been lying around in my stash for years, and I found an old frame and inked the edges with Rangers "Vintage photo" and I had a nice little tag which I also inked and stamped with an old stamp "love bug" and a steampunk balloon stamp which I think is a Hampton Stamp, I think I bought it from a Graphic 45 collection, and used a piece of black paper lace that I think may have been a punch, and was given to me by one of my friends, it also has been in my stash for a very,very long time and I used generic flat back stick on pearls for the centres of the little flowers. and a piece of pink and brown ribbon on the tag.  I think it turned out ok. got to try things anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment