Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Thursday 15 May 2014

Frameworks

I made this card last night, just to try out the Frameworks from Tim Holtz, I really like them, I cut out two from a cereal box and painted them with Tim's Distress Stain, "Walnut Stain"  I stained the background of the card with "Bahama Blue" Memento ink pad and "Yellow " also Memento, with Tim's stencils,"Rays" and "Burlap", and Twiddley Bits "chicken wire",  I cut out a Spellbinders large "Butterflys" from their Shapeabilities, and covered it with Ranger Stickles "Icicles" and made some pink Die-Namics "Mini Royal Roses, and Marianne's Creatables "English Rose" these were cut from scrap paper
, and the greenery was a gift from Meg, Thanks Meg.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Nothing makes me happier than lattice and butterflies and flowers! I am giddy over lattice lately. I don't know why, but I can't get enough of it. GORGEOUS card!! :)
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete