Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Winged Things

Hi There, I just made this card this morning to enter into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge:  Winged Things, http://www.simonsaysstamp.blogspot.com/mondaychallenge/   I used plain white card stock for the base and used only Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad for the stamping, which is a variety of Stampendous, Kaiser craft, and a generic butterfly, I used two Tim Holtz stencils for the background, Burlap and Measured, and for those I applied the Distress Ink with an ink dauber,    die cut the Model and the cotton reel from Tim Holtz Movers and Shapers cutting die "Mini Sewing Room Set"   and I added Cheery Lynn "Wings" which were a gift from a crafting friend, Thanks Meg!!!  I tied a little cotton twine around the waist of the model.     I enjoyed making this card!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us this week. You did a great job. Your wings are awesome! I really like the stenciled background too. Thanks again for sharing your work with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun piece. Love your winged dress form!

    ReplyDelete