Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 11 April 2014

Journey

I made this card today to enter into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge "Journey", http://simonsaysstamp.blog.com/mondaychallenge. and I used white cardstock for the background and used a Tim Holtz embossing folder "Airmail" and I shaded it with Memento Ink "Danube Blue" and I used a Tim Holtz stamp set "The Journey" to stamp and cut out the various elements which I attached with dimensional tape and I stamped them with Memento Ink "Bahama Blue"  and I used a free die cut label for the sentiment "Enjoy the Journey" with a small piece of dark blue ribbon  for the bow.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, great colour palette and use of imagery. Love the embossing which adds great texture. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp ?Monday Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete