Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Love

I made this card this afternoon as I had a few things
to hand that I either had to use, or put away in the
drawers, so I decided to do something with them and this is the result, I used white cardstock for the base, and used Dyan Reaveley's ink "Bubblegum Pink and Perfect Pearls "Sunflower Sparkle" to spray the background, the square doile has been cut from a Nellie Snellon cutting die, and the greenery from MFT cutting die "Leafy flourish" and Love from MFT " LLO accents" and the flowers were made from MFT "Mini Royal Roses" and the larger petals on the flowers from Tim Holtz "Tattered Flowers" I used metal corners and stick on pearls, Kaiser" and an owl trinket that I had in my stash. I think it looks ok for stuff that was on my craft table.

No comments:

Post a Comment