Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Sunday 9 February 2014

Another Travelling Watch Man

Here is another card I made with the Tim Holtz stamp
the "Watch man"  I love this stamp and have made many variations, with this card I embossed the background with Tim Holtz embossing folder "airmail and shaded it
with Bahama Blue Memento ink pad, I did all the shading on the card with this ink pad.   The small banners I used old book page and cut them my hand and used blue buttons from my "button tin", there are many buttons in this tin, and I add to it whenever I can.   I used the Tim Holtz diffusers, the oval one, to shape the watch man and I shaded him with blue Faber-Castille water colour pencils and I put a pair of sunnies on him for a change, the jalopy I stamped with Tim's stamp set "Life's Possibilities" and I embossed the watch man with Ranger emb. powder "Faded Jeans". the words were printed on my computer, cut out and inked with the Bahama Blue, I made this for my brother-in law, who has been a seaman for most of his life, hoping he will like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment