Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 13 December 2013

Watchman Birthday Card

 Hi There, made this card for a  male friend's birthday, I like this Tim Holtz stamp, it is one of my favourites, I have made a similar one for my son in law, and he really liked it, so I think Clive will like it also, on the inside I also used Tim's stamps, with the vintage ute and the saying which is in the same stamp set "Life's possibilities"  I used a bahama blue cardstock for the backgrouond and used the same colour for the stamping of the gears, the birds were a black ink pad and the man was stamped also in black and I coloured him with Faber-Castille water colour pencils and I put him on with dimensional tape so that he was offset at the bottom edge. I quite like this stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment