Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Time Flies

These are todays cards, I used ordinary card stock for the bases on these cards,
and used for the top one paper from "Petite Pages" from a Webster 6" x 6" pad that I got free with Australian Simply Cards magazine, I used the Tim Holtz clock from the Movers and Shapers magnetic die and the clock face is from  a Bo Bunny 6" x 6" pad "Timepiece Collection" which I have for some time, it is a lovely collection of
papers the stamped clocks were free stamps from "Craft Stamper Magazine"
For the second card the paper used is from Graphic 45 "Bohemian Bazaar" "Dazzling Sunset" I really love the Graphic 45 papers, they are so easy to use.  The clock was cut from Blue card stock at the same time that I cut the cold one on the other card. and the wings on both cards are from Tim Holtz cutting die "Heart Wings" that is another favourite, and the stamps on this one are from, I think, Stampers Anonymous.
I am very happy with these cards, I usually make one for sending and the other to put in a box for the gift boxes of cards that I make.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, love the clock with wings. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment. The Santa stamp is available from Artistic Outpost. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete