Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Sunday 29 December 2013

Birthday Card


Here is today's card, I haven't posted anything because I have been visiting my son and daughter in law and their kiddies for Christmas, so haven't made any cards,
this one is on an orange card stock, with paper from a free pad
from Australian Simply Cards, I used a doily that I bought from IGA supermarket, with one of the flower pop outs in the
pad and used a rhinestone brad for the centre, I used a Marianne's Creatable "Happy Birthday" cutting die for the
sentiment on the inside of the card.
 

2 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the background striped with materials and especially the rulers. Gorgeous flower too with the doily! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Anita for your lovely comments!!! greatly appreciated!!!

      Delete