Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Tuesday 19 November 2013

watch man in space


 This card was made this morning from scraps out of my scrap basket, I had the background card that I had soaked up the odd inks etc on my craft mat, and  a couple of stamps that I was trying out, ie the gears and the watchman, I added the sentiment, these are all Tim Holtz stamps, Tim Holtz stamps are my favourites, in the inside of the card I adhered with double sided tape the piece of canvas that had also been inked and stamped for another project and I added the three top hatted men and the sentiment, these also are Tim Holtz stamps, I used Memento ink pad Danube Blue to the edges of the man and the card and I used a Perfect Pearls, Sunflower Sparkle for the gold shimmer on the card. To colour the an I used Faber-Castille Water Colour pencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment