Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 16 November 2013

Four New Cards

I made these four cards over the last 24 hours, the top left hand card was embossed with Tim Holtz "rays" embossing folder, and I coloured the rays with Lemon Yellow Water Colour paint, and used Red Glitter Paper for the hearts, cut with an old Cuttlebug "Concentric Hearts" this was one of my first cutting dies and I use it quite a bit, on the inside I used Glitter Red Card to cut "Love" with a Die-Namics "Celebrate" cutting die., with the top right hand card, I used a cream card stock and used a Maya Road stencil and Memento ink "Grape" for the background and Die-Namic cutting die "Leafy Flourish" for the leafage and Die-Namic "Prima Donna Petals" for the flowers, the designer paper was off cuts out of my scrap basket.   The bottom left hand card was a cream card stock with the flower and leaves from the Die-Namics  "hibiscus" also cut from scrap paper, I use most of my scrap paper for flowers, the "Good Times" is also cut from the "Celebrate" cutting die, and the last card the right hand bottom has a dark blue card stock for the base and the topper is cut from a piece of card that has been coloured with spray colour that I have mixed up myself with water colours and a Dyan Reavely stencil, I used Tim Holtz stamp "The Journey" for the umbrella man, the clock and the birds.   I used a length of black wool for the wraparound with a bow and used a Perfect Pearls Mist "sunflower sparkle" for the shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment