Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 5 October 2013

Christmas Accordian Card

 Here is a card I made yesterday arvo, it took me about 2 1/2 - 3  hours to complete and the side with the pontsettia on the left is the front of the card, and I used a variety of cutting dies to make it, Die-Namics, Marianne's Creatables, Sizzex, and Quickutz.   I used a snow pen to make the snow on the top of the village houses on the back side and the star is an impress cutting die, where there are 5 sizes of the star and I used dimensional tape to stack them one on top of the other and I used various dies from the Quickutz Jolly set, I made a blue snowman with black accessories, and glitter paper for the small pine trees, Karen Burniston, the designer of this die used glue dots to join the sections, but I found it easier to used
a Glue Gun.   This is a fun card to make but it
is labour intensive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment