Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Monday 2 September 2013

snowman - Wish

Here is this mornings card.   I used green card stock that I got from Office works, and stamped the snowman with embossing ink and used Ranger super fine
silver powder, and used an embellishment from China with
silver twine, saved from a parcel I received last year, I used an
alpha stamp set that came from one of the cheap shops and used
memento ink to shade the edges and the edges around the
label and used pale green copy paper for the inside which I embossed with Tim Holtz
texture fade "holiday words" and I used one of Tim's diffuser's to allow room for the message,
The envelope was cut from copy paper and embossed with Tim's "December Calendar"also with the diffuser to allow for the name and address.

No comments:

Post a Comment