Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 28 September 2013

Halloween Cards, #1 and #2

I have been making Halloween Cards for my grand-
sons, and this one is for No 1 grandson, I used an
A5 size card, and embossed a tree from Universal
"Sycamore" and used brown ochre ink pad on the
inside so that the image would show up, I used a
cobweb and spider, plus a bat cut from a die, I am not sure where these came from but they were given to by my friend Helen, Thanks Helen,  the house is a
Sizzex Bigz die "Haunted House", I used dotty paper behind it in Black and Grey and cut out the Ghost by hand, the spider has small black eyes, Kaiser craft
stick on gems and the pumpkins and the"Do Not Enter" are from some paper that I downloaded last year, not sure which web site it came from, so whoever you are, Thanks very much.  The next card
is for Grandson Number 2, he is a bit younger so I used a purple,Black and Yellow paper that I also sourced from the internet last year, also I have forgotton which website it came from, I used the spider web and the spider together with a black cat,
which came from the other place the other die cuts came from and I used a little cut out from Graphic 45
Steampunk Spells, am liking this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment