Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 28 September 2013

Halloween cards, #3 and #4


This card is for Grandson Number 3, I made it with Steampunk  Spells paper pad from Graphic 45, I really like this paper, and used the lady on the bike, I cut out the images to fit on top of a cut out showing the card from the inside, I used a piece of clear acetate for the window and cut out flowers from the paper, also I made roses with Die-Namic Mini Royal Roses, and the Happy Halloween came from some paper that I sourced from the internet, I think this one came from www.scrapbookscrapbook.com I used ranger stickles for the flower centres and the butterfly.

The next card is for Grandson Number 4, it is also
made with Graphic 45 "Steampunk Spells" paper
I used the Black cats for background and used the
Spiderweb and spider, with the spider having grey
eyes, from Kaisercraft Basics, stick on gems.
The small piece showing the sentiment was also
cut out of the graphic 45 paper,  this is another
card I am happy with.

No comments:

Post a Comment