Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Butterfly Thanks

The inspiration for this card comes from Angie Kennedy Juda, who is a Stamp'N'Up demonstrator, www.mychicknscratch.com I have used a lovely card Metallique, it is from Quill and is a sculptured board. This has an embossed texture.    A4 size and 220GSM weight, and is manufactured in Australia, I found this packet on the sales table at Office Works when I was there recently.   The pink behind the card is only so that the card can be seen   I used various scrap papers for the banners and the butterfly is three layers, the first from a butterfly punch I bought from China, the second size is a Joy cutting die and the larger size is a Spellbinders. and the Thanks is a stamp that I have had for ages and cannot remember who the manufacturer is.  

1 comment:

  1. Very chic - love the b&w banners, and the dimensional butterfly is very cute.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete