Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Monday 29 July 2013

two new cards


 I made these two cards last night, the first one the inspiration is from Tami at stampwithtami.com/blog/2013/07stampinup-butterfly she used four different colours and a smaller butterfly, I have got a smaller butterfly punch but it seems to have vanished in the stash, it will turn up though, I used three pieces of scrap card stock, embossed with Cuttlebug "Polka Dots", Craft concepts "Starry Night" and Tim Holtz "Retro Circles" the butterfly is the smallest from Joy Crafts cutting die 6002/0027.   I will have to locate my small butterfly punch and make more of these,  the second card is also inspired from someone on the net, but I cannot find the card now to acknowledge her/him, the black paper I used is from an old paper pad "soiree" from Rosies Crafts, I have had this paper pad for ages, the yellow came from Webster's "Petite Papers" the embossing folder used is from Cuttlebug 5" x 7" "Honeycomb", this is a great embossing folder because there are two in the pack, the larger one and a narrow 1.25" x 7", which is a border folder with a smaller Honeycomb pattern. these are pretty cards that can be put in a box to give for a gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment