Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 29 June 2013

Journey (Pop up)

This card was inspired from the Sizzex e mail, I embossed the front of the card with a Tim Holtz embossing die "Compass" and added a gold embossed compass from Tim's stamp set "The Journey" the embossing powder was Ranger and the film strip was also a Tim's die and the letters were stamped with an old alpha set that I have had for ages. and on the inside I embossed with a spellbinders M-Bossabilities die " Kickin' Rubber" I shaded it with a black ink pad rubbed on with a dauber.   I cut out a QuicKutz cutting die "luggage" and the travel stamps were a Heidi Grace set "Travel"   On the from I coloured with a Rangers Distress Ink "Walnut" and a water colour "Lemon"   I think it turned out ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment