Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 22 June 2013

Bird Song Birthday

This a card I made over a couple of days, as I kept adding things, I used white card stock for the base with Graphic 45 "Harmony"  for the background and I  cut out the two sweet birds   from the tag page and the black spotted flower is from the "Joy Luck" page, the white corners were cut from a Marianne Creatables die with white cardstock, the little maroon ribbon bow and the blue embellishment were from my stash, the white flower was cut from tissue paper with a Nellie Snellon round cutting die and the yellow daisy and green leaves were cut from die-namics cutting dies.I also used gold kindyglitz to add high lights to the birds bodies and green to highlight the leaves. the card is  5-1/2 square.

No comments:

Post a Comment