Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Happy Ever After


After a week thinking about this card, I used Karen Burniston's   Accordian Die,
www.karenburniston.typepad.com, I like this die and I made a card for a friend's wedding, I used some embellishments that I bought at "The Liquidators" and I cut several from Cuttlebug dies "The Key to my Heart" and "Convex Hearts" that I have had for a long time, I only used two of the hearts, I used Spellbinders "Butterflies" and used Gold Paper for all the embellishments that I cut out, I used various stamps that I have in my stash, and I used Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Ink and also His Ranger Gold Embossing Powder, all in all I think it turned out ok and my friend likes it. I used a Retro Swirl embossing folder to dry emboss the pages from MPress.

No comments:

Post a Comment