Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 12 April 2013

Santa's Coat

I made this card today to enter into http://christmasstampin.blogspot.com.au challenge number 11 - Santa's Coat.   I used red card stock to designate santa's coat with a black belt and a fancy belt buckle cut from white card stock with a Memory Box cutting die "Marietta Buckle"   I have used this die quite a lot, and the buttons were cut from a Cuttlebug cutting die "Baby Face" Alphabet. a bit of fun and easy to make if you have to make a lot of cards.

5 comments:

  1. Das ist ja mal was ganz anderes. Mir gefällt die Karte. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei CSAYL. Liebe Grüße Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks to play with us at CSAYL, so nice and ingenious carte, love your idea, hope to see you next time, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. very creative card! thanks for playing along with us at CSAYL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card. I so need to start my Christmas cards. It will be here before we know it.
    Hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! What a fabulous idea, I would never have thought to actually make Santa's Coat. It looks fabulous. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete