Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 5 April 2013

Clown with an umbrella

Todays card is for my daughter's nephew and as he is going to be 4 years old, I made a card with a clown, I used for the blue background, blue food colour in a mini mister and used Dyan Revealy templates for the bricks in the background, the clown stencil is something that I have had for ages, I used an Die Namics cutting die for the umbrella and used two layers, attaching the top layer of the umbrella with double sided tape and the bottom edge with dimensional tape so that it stood out a little bit at the lower edge, I used Tsukineko ink's with daubers to colour the clown, and I put a ball on the clown's other hand, I used the same paper for the number 4 and a Quickutz cutting die "Number 48" and for the Happy Birthday a Marianne's Creatable die for the top edge I used a Tim Holtz On the edge cutting die "Ornate" on the inside pages I used another Sizzex cutting die "Gift No 2" which is an old one that I have had for ages, I used a Dyan Revealey ink "Sunflower" to give a nice shine on the card. I am entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Blog Challenge "Happy Birthday"

No comments:

Post a Comment