Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Thursday 14 March 2013

steampunk top hat!

 Here is a top hat I made today, just because I wanted to make one,   I got the template from AR creations, they have lovely templates there, I used white card stock and printed out the template onto the card and I stained it with Ranger distress ink Walnut I used Tim's Movers and shapers Gears together with a heap of stuff I had in my stash ie: a little bit of vintage lace, with Kaiser stick on pearls,  a small white rose that I stained with the Walnut distress ink,  I used a clock charm and a little brass piece that has a red flower and brass leaves and a beaded bracelet that I got in some bits and  pieces that was given to me for my crafty things, I think it all came together very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment