Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 29 March 2013

Heart Wings and Dress Form

 These are my projects for today, the first one is "Heart Wings" called after the Tim Holtz cutting die of the same name, I used white basic card stock with the next layer white  paper embossed with the  Cuttlebug embossing folder "Polka Dots" shaded with Memento ink "Rich Cocoa" and I used a piece of currogated cardboard, from a package and distressed it and coloured it with Tim Holtz distress stain "Walnut", I then put two press studs on the top left hand side with Hot Glue and cut out the Heart Wings with two coloured papers which I stuck on with double sided tape, that worked better than the hot glue.   I used stickon pearls for the lower left hand accent and the crown., enjoyed making this one,     The next one "Dress Form" was made used the basic white card stock and various paperscraps from my scrap basket, and I used a fine point pen to make the faux stitching on the paper, I used a dress form that my friend Meg had sent me, Thank you Meg!!! I used a Stampendous stamp "Music" to stamp on
the dress form and I found on the Net the Good
Friends saying and I added a pink and black ribbon to tie on the lower part of the card.  This was also an enjoyable card to make

No comments:

Post a Comment