Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Thursday 21 February 2013

umbrella man and birthday card




 I made two cards today, the first is a birthday card for a small girl, I used pink polka dot paper that I had in my stash and an old stamp also from my stash, cupcake and I used a Happy Birthday stamp from Fiskars, also the small hearts on the bottom are on the same Fiskars set, I used the top left hand side corner from a Marianne die and the lace at the bottom is a Nellie Snellon die.  The Umbrella Man card was inspired by Richelle Christensen," californiartgirl.blogspot.com".  She made a tag and I made a card with is quite different I used black cardstock for the base of the card with some masculine paper from my stash, I used a piece of darker blue for the piece at the side which I embossed with a cuttlebug embossing folder "Houndstooth"  I used the Small Sizzex embossing folder the Umbrella Man because I don't have a u.man cutting die so cut out all the pieces by hand, I used a Tim Holtz gear, and a hand stamp and his stamp "enjoy the journey" I used an old watch face, and a small bicycle charm from my stash, I think I bought it from china.   I'm pretty happy with this card, thanks to Richelle's instructions for the Umbrella Man

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, You hand cut out all those umbrella man pieces! Now that's dedication!
    Great cards.
    Best of luck in my giveaway.
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete