Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Tuesday 12 February 2013

three new cards

These three cards were made while I was "boy" sitting for my son and d.i.l.   These cards were inspired by several different blog sites but I have not got the names just at the moment, The first one I used Tim Holtz embossing folder "gears" and the "film strip", the mini clock, movers and shapers together with some gears cut from another movers and shapers die, I used gold card and a cuttlebug alpha die for the numbers "2013" several small trinkets are from my stash, the clock wings are from Tim Holtz BigZ die "Heart wings" and I used rangers distress pad to shade the card "Vintage photo"  
This card was inspired by "Card making made easy" with white cardstock with faux stitching with a pale pink gel pen, musical hearts which were in the kit, also in the kit was the pale pink and white ribbon, I used pale pink stick on flowers from my stock and the sentiment is from a stamp that I have had for years.
This pale pink card is a "thank you" and was made with two seperate shades of pink designer paper
I used pale pink ribbon for the accent and tied a bow, I used a pink button and
twine from  my stash, it opens up to say "Thank you"

No comments:

Post a Comment