Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Monday 18 February 2013

telephone greetings

 This is a new card I made today, I used paper from Prima Botanical collection that I got free with a magazine, I used a circular cutting die from Nellie Snellon multi frames MFD030, and the telephone is a QuickKutz die which I have had for a very long time, the greetings is a new die I got from Marianne's creatables, this die has a Merry Christmas and a Seasons Greetings on it, as I didn't have a Hello either in cutting die or stamp I used the Greetings die.   I shaded the edges with a dull green ink pad, I embossed the from and the back with an
press embossing folder "retro swirls" and used a Tim Holtz diffuser on the back section so that I could leave a space to stamp the greeting wich is a "Stampendous" stamp which I have also had for a very long time, I like this saying. The telephone was cut from a piece of scrap paper,
and the dial from a scrap piece of black cardstoock.

No comments:

Post a Comment