Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Monday 25 February 2013

balloons birthday card

Todays card is "Birthday Balloon Card" for a young girls birthday, I don't really do girl cards as I have four grandsons and am more comfortable making boy cards, any here it is.  I used a dark pink cardstock for the base and a piece of designer paper from a kit from "Cardmaking in Easy Steps" Issue 7, I cut out the balloons fron an Easter Egg Template from "about.com/rubberstamping.com" the template had about  8 easter eggs in various sizes I used 2 different sizes and cut them out of scrap paper that was in my scrap bag.   I drew the little crosses with a black gel pen and used a purple ribbon from my stash to make the bow, I used a pink pen to draw the faux stitching around the sides and used the sentiment and the stick on pearls ad rhinestones from the above kid.   I think my little friend will like, Hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment