Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 12 January 2013

3 x 3 card Best Wishes

I made this card to enter the Creative Card Challenge No 23 - Itty Bitty Cards - MoxieFabWorld.com/2013/1/75, I saw this on Suzanne's Stamping Spot, and the cards need to be 3" x 3" or they can be 2" x 1 1/2", or 2 1/4" x 2 1/2" and should show the dimensions near the card. I made this card 3" x 3" which is approximately 7 1/2cm, I could no find a tape measure in inches only centermetres, I have my scorepal in inches so that I can measure accurately, so have shown a cm measure in my photo. I used white cardstock, and stamped a gift and best wishes from an old stamp from my stash that I have had for ages, and coloured the gift with kiddie markers, also from my stash, and used a scrap of paper for the background and another scrap "love you" also from my stash, the stick on pearls are Kaiser craft basics

No comments:

Post a Comment