Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Gingerbread Man

 This is a new card for today, I got the inspiration from Selma at  http://selmasstampingcorner.blogspot.com.au
I used on the front of the card a Sizzex embossing folder Snow flurries and a gingerman cutting die which came with the textured impressions set no.658197, I also used a marianne cutting die Pointsettia and pine leaves.  On the inside I used designer paper that I had left over in my stash and Tim Holtz On the Edge Die "townscape" in yellow corrugated card which gives a different dimension, I used Nellie Snellon cutting die MFD 023 for the lace and Tim Holtz Movers and Shapers cutting die "Pine Tree"
with silver Kindy Glitz for the snow, I used two white doilies that I bought in a dollar shop and
the Merry Christmas is a Die-versions die that my friend Helen cut out for me, thanks Helen!
I should have finished my Christmas cards for this year but can't help myself!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment