Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Christmas Ornaments

I made these two ornaments for my Queensland Grandsons, I found the on Simply Paper blogspot, http://wwwsimplypapercreativity.blogspot.com, this lady has so many lovely projects that anyone should be inspired to do good work.   The Square ornament was die cut with a Tim Holtz cutting die ""Frame Back Ornament" and covered with Megs Garden "Vintage Christmas" paper, red pleated ribbon around the edging and silver pen for the writing and Kindy Glitz silver for the edging.   The Birdcage is inspired from the same website and I used plain cardstock and used the tim Holtz Movers and Shapers magnetic die "Birdcage" and I used coloured card stock for the little bird,   I used silver Kindy Glitz to cover the birdcage and used a scrap of lace and some little coloured light ornaments for the bottom edge and a red stick on rhinestone for the top  and used satiny white ribbon for the hangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment