Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 17 November 2012

Christmas card 1

 This  is a new Christmas Tree Card, The inspiration is from the www.sizzex.com site where they use a special cutting die, but I don't have that so tried to cut the tree etc., by hand, and here it is.   I used the Tim Holtz embossing folder " Holiday Words"  to emboss the front  of the card and used some scrap paper for the left hand side of the card front.   On the inside I used a piece of green paper for the tree and used a smal scissors to cut it out.  I used a piece of paper from a 6-1/2" paper pad Kaisercraft "December 25th" for the left hand side and I used a stamp Christmas Joy from a Christmas Kit "Cardmaking in easy steps"  I enjoyed making this and will probably make some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment